Speech pathologists (formerly speech therapists) are university trained health professionals who assess and treat individuals with communication and swallowing difficulties.
This practice specialises in helping children from toddlers to adolescents.
Our services include:
· Assessing communication skills
· Individual therapy sessions
· Providing resources and information
· Consulting with other agencies and working as part of a multidisciplinary team
· Advising parents, teachers and other professionals
· Presenting workshops about communication
· Providing services within schools
· Kindergarten visits and screening